Product Details: 1069074
Return within "15 days". For detailed information, Click.
INGREDIENTS: Pure Olive Oil, Distilled Water, Salt and Soap Base (Sodium Hydroxide)
- An ideal moisturizer for dry skins, prevents skin peeling
- Brightens your skin.
- It is effective in reducing skin spots.
- Long-term usage preserves the skin from acnes.
- Helps to remove skin crackings.
- Helps open the pores and allows skin to breathe.
- Softens up the skin.
- Helps remove the dead skin layer.
- It can be used safely for all skin types, it’s not just for dry skin. Olive oil soap which moisturizes dry skin, also offers solutions for acne and pore problems which is one of the biggest problems of oily skins.
- Reduces or even eliminates allergic effects on the skin. Eczema, psoriasis and so on. helps to heal skin diseases.
- Provides skin renewal
- Since it does not contain chemicals such as shampoos, it can be safely used for babies or people with sensitive skin type.
- It helps to remove cellulite.
- Olive oil soap used in hair care as well as skin care prevents hair loss by increasing blood circulation in the scalp.
- Nourishes hair with vitamin E.
- Helps hair regain its natural softness if used regularly. So you can comb your hair much easier.
- Brightens up your hair.
- Adds volume to your hair, prevents hair electrification.
- Prevents dandruff.
- If you use olive oil soap regularly, you can shape your hair easily.
- Regular use of hair grows faster.
- Helps curly hair to get easier shape
- Olive oil soap prevents hair loss and provides regular hair growth with no hair loss.
- NOTE; If you are complaining about the hardening of your hair after washing your hair with natural olive oil soap, you can rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar prevents the hardening of your hair while giving your hair softness.
There is approximately "1.5 inch" difference between sizes.
Delivery: This item will be dispatched in 24 hours